Senior Product Manager (Analytics)
Location: Boston, MA
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for exploiting the business value of the company’s unique construction project performance data and for specifying the features and function of the Insights suite of business analytics. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of business analytic technologies, including traditional statistical and machine learning based techniques, substantial exposure to the needs of decision makers in the construction industry (owners, general contractors, EPC contractors, specialty contractors) and a track record of delivering high value analytic products to the marketplace.
- 5 or more years of experience identifying, designing and delivering on-line analytical products.
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role or similar position that requires frequent interactions with C-level executives and close collaboration with engineering and sales teams.
- Current knowledge of analytic data processing technologies and techniques, including traditional statistical approaches to benchmarking, ranking, sensitivity analysis and statistical inference as well as when, how and why to use statistical machine learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the stress inherent in working in a fast moving, high tech environment in a rapidly growing company and in a rapidly changing industry.