Technical Corporate Recruiter
Our client is innovative healthcare tech company focused on connecting patients, providers and insurers to guarantee quality healthcare. They are looking to hire 2 dynamic recruiters to their growing team. One recruiter will focus on corporate roles (marketing, sales, finance, operations) and one will focus on tech roles including software development and information technology.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team of talent hunters; this individual will identify top talent and play a key role in the company’s growth across the company.
- Execute against the current hiring plan by finding top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture; this role will span across multiple teams and levels
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategically source a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn and other search methods
- Build a diverse talent pipeline in a competitive tech market
- Manage Applicant Tracking System; this includes setting the interview plan, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
- Drive candidates through the recruitment process in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Educate and sell candidates on the value proposition of joining our team.
- Build employer brand locally by driving content, attending events, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience from sourcing through offer
- A background working both in agency & in-house (preferred)
- Experience recruiting for various corporate roles including Information Technology, Software, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Skilled sourcer who’s prepared to hunt for top talent
- A passion for finding the best candidates and creativity in their approach
- Strong intuition as to whether candidates should move forward in each stage of the interview process
- A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority