Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
Location: Waltham, MA
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Solutions Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. The Senior Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager will lead the go-to-market strategy for their expanding portfolio of IT security solutions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Solutions Marketing, the Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager will be responsible for positioning the company’s IT security solutions to key customer personas, including chief information security officers (CISOs) and other IT security leadership. The Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager will work closely with the broader portfolio marketing team to develop compelling messaging, content, sales/marketing enablement plans and assets, and go-to-market strategies to articulate how the company addresses customers’ critical security challenges.
This role provides data-driven and research-based market insights to best understand key buying personas and their needs as well as opportunities for solutions. This role works closely with customers, the broader marketing team, product management, and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for go-to-market strategy, packaging / pricing, and positioning of the company’s IT security products and services.
- Owns and drives the IT security buyer-centric marketing business plan each year to ensure revenue and customer acquisition goals are obtained by coordinating the go to market plan for new and existing solutions.
- Knows the buyers, their buying criteria and how to effectively position in the market
- Competitive intelligence to track ongoing market and competitive trends and requirements to inform the company strategy
- Develops messaging and positioning and enforces it through creative presentations, demonstrations, collateral, white papers, cost justification, and positioning documents.
- Provides content expertise and leadership enabling corporate marketing to create effective lead generation programs targeting IT security leadership audience
- Lead for developing and maintaining sales training content, sales tools and delivering field-based training
- Behaves as the expert for the company’s collective IT security solutions while tracking ongoing market trends and requirements to help shape the company’s long-term vision and strategy.
- Acts as the liaison with the Product Management team to develop product strategy and direction and roadmaps.
- Plan and coordinate execution with Corporate Marketing for all marketing plans and tactics needed to support the product and services business plan.
- In partnership with corporate marketing, develops methods for evaluating product marketing programs to determine acceptance by customers. Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology, and/or computer science required.
- 7+ years’ experience in product / portfolio marketing or related function for a B2B information technology company
- Experience with B2B IT security solutions, experience with identity and access management solutions preferred
- Experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategy for cloud-based security technologies
- Specific healthcare market and/or related IT product experience desired
- Experience with international markets
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction
- Must possess proven matrixed team leadership skills and time management skills
- Approximately 10-15% travel required