Senior Product Manager (Security)
Location: Boston, MA
As the Sr. Product Manager, SaaS Applications (Admin Experience and Identity) you will be the product leader for the admin experience for our access management SaaS products, ensuring that administrators can easily configure our products so that clinicians get maximum value from products. You will also be responsible for identity, including integration with Azure AD.
You have experience defining and delivering cloud features and expertise working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the business and have demonstrated success in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new world-class Digital Identity platform from the ground up!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the Access Management admin experience of our SaaS product
- Own the Microsoft Azure AD integration of our SaaS product
- Translate customer and market requirements into product requirements with the data to defend the business case for each of them.
- Act as Product Owner within a Scrum team, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high-quality customer experiences
- Deliver a solution that is proven to be effective through customer research and rapid prototypes and feedback cycles
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals and achieve the high standards required for a mission-critical health cloud product
- Work with cross-functional teams to monitor adoption and customer success and iterate on the solution to improve adoption and outcomes for our customers
- Support Sales, Services, and Marketing teams as the product expert.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements, and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- 5-7 years of experience as a software product manager
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- SaaS product experience
- Knowledge of Identity Management, Digital Identity, and security concepts
- University degree in technology, science, or related field.
- Track record of launching successful new products to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify the minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape, and a long-term product roadmap.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Up to 10% travel required (post-pandemic).