Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Framingham, MA
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior level Electrical Engineer with a strong understanding of the engineering lifecycle related to facility design and construction in clean room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, or life sciences industries.
This is a full-time position and with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to electrical deliverables.
- Work directly with lead engineers to design electrical systems for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Detailed design experience for electrical systems.
- Layout and size electrical equipment on floor plans.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of switchgear design, low, medium, and high voltage, single line diagrams, line, etc.
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with other MEP disciplines.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, creating design drawings.
- Develop technical specifications and layouts while working in tandem with project managers and engineers across multiple disciplines.
- Must be a licensed P.E.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years of facility design and construction in clean room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences industries.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.