Location: Marlborough, MA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule packaging activities based on daily shipment priorities.
- Package and label all outgoing products, product boxes, and shipments.
- Create and maintain packaging procedures.
- Identify non-conforming materials or products.
- Work with inventory control and shipping to ensure prompt completion of the packaging and shipping process.
- Update routing steps in Oracle for material tracking.
- Provide Support to shipping/receiving and stockroom
- Correctly package all products according to packaging requirements.
- Correctly label several product lines based on defined labeling requirements.
- Prevent risks associated with shipping damage by properly following all defined procedures.
- Prevent waste of materials.
- Prevent material shortages or overstocking by close communication with inventory personnel.
- Program temperature tracking devices.
- Read and log results of incoming temperature logging devices.
- Maintain individual work area/equipment in a neat, orderly manner
- This responsibility includes proper disposal of packaging waste, proper storage and use of equipment and parts, and management of documentation needed to perform duties identified within this job description.
- Work with Manufacturing support groups to improve existing packaging operations methods and assist in the development of new methods.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Comply with all work safety rules and regulations.
- Perform assembly of medical devices and decontamination of incoming medical devices requiring repair.