Location: Marlborough, MA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose/troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies to component level using digital voltmeters (DVM), schematics, and online databases.
- Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) of equipment
- Perform critical machine alignments to ensure product specifications are met.
- Support manufacturing engineering as required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Support manufacturing requirements by performing production level duties such as packaging of the finished product, replenishing raw material, etc.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, standard operating procedures, work instructions, quality system regulations, and good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Contribute to the plant’s lean initiatives by being an active participant in team-based activities.
- Perform all duties in a manner that does not endanger the safety of yourself or others.
- Perform additional duties as required by your supervisor