Location: Marlborough, MA
- Monitor functions of equipment and operate per documented procedures.
- Provide technicians with symptoms of equipment failures, when required.
- Support material handling as necessary, transporting raw material and finished goods in and out of the production area.
- Packaging of finished product and ensuring raw material is replenished on the production line(s) in a timely manner.
- Maintain segregation of materials and lot/receiving numbers.
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Contribute to the plant’s lean initiatives by being an active participant in team-based activities.
- Comply with all company policies including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform all duties in a manner that does not endanger the safety of yourself or others.