Lead UX Designer
Location: Boston, MA
We are on a mission to transform dental care powered by AI. Both of our product lines are delivering outcomes that our customers are excited about. We’re looking for our first UX Designer to help us create delightful user journeys that our users truly love and amplifies our product impact.
Our product development team comprises engineers, data scientists, technical project managers and product manager. We are small enough that it is easy for everyone to talk to each and collaborate seamlessly. We err on the side of reaching out directly to whoever we need to talk to, to get things done, without any layers in between. We exhibit a bias for swift action and learning. We practice radical candor and support each other’s learning. We’re nice to everyone we interact with.
As our first UX Designer, you will help us design both our Insurance and Practice products. You strive for making complex workflows simple. You’re a hands-on designer. You relish the opportunity to spend your day listening to customer feedback, working side-by-side with engineers and Product Managers to define how your ideas will come to life.
- Define and evangelize design principles and practices
- Lead user research as needed to inform UX design
- Distill complex dental practices, insurance workflows and regulatory needs into simple outcome oriented user experiences
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Clinical Researchers to define problems, prototype design and user experience
- Inspire and support product teams to help them build towards your UX vision efficiently
- Defines the design process and can lead others through it
- Can accurately scope their work
- Excellent design skills with a strong craving to learn and improve
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a small, fast paced startup
Preferred: Demonstrable design experience for a healthcare or enterprise B2B experience