Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Burlington, MA
The Software Engineer will be a key member of the product development organization and a key contributor to SaaS-based web solutions. It is important that this candidate be well versed with both front-end and back-end web solution technologies. The Software Engineer will work as part of an Agile development organization and be accountable for working with the team to refine software requirements, provide estimates and design/deliver software while managing timeline commitments as defined by the product roadmap.
- Work within a scrum team to provide high-quality, working software on two-week sprint boundaries.
- Contribute in a highly-collaborative environment to develop, enhance and maintain components within a micro service SaaS architecture in accordance with project standards.
- Be a dynamic team player that simultaneously works on multiple projects and provides input on component architecture and design in support of the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation of open source and commercial tools/frameworks.
- Perform analysis of system performance, issue triage, and root cause analysis of system issues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent field) or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in ReactJS designing and developing full-stack web technologies including Java, Spring framework, AngularJS or, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML.
- Experience working in Agile environment, Test Drive Development, and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with SaaS and cloud-based platform development, such as AWS.
- Strong awareness of open-source technologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of modern software development toolsets and frameworks.
- A fearless approach to problem solving and a natural curiosity to understand full system behavior.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines and handle situations of changing business priorities with grace.
- The ability to troubleshoot and independently research and resolve problems