Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
At Overjet, we are building applications that improve healthcare and dentistry by leaps and bounds. We are solving the most challenging problems to improve care for millions of patients. Come join us as a senior software/full-stack/backend engineer and be an integral part of an exceptional team.
- Develop Java Spring Boot based enterprise applications for an SaaS product
- Architect, implement, and optimize scalable databases
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, and reliability of systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, debug for the product.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- Integrate external applications ensuring security and reliability are at the forefront
- Support ad-hoc POCs, demos, mockups, etc.
- Create utilities for automating in-house tasks
- 4+ years’ experience building scalable backend applications
- Experience in creating production microservices on at least one public cloud – GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Expertise in Java and Java Spring frameworks
- Proficiency in both SQL as well as NoSQL databases, especially Postgres
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Queuing technologies e.g. Pub/sub, SQS, Kafka
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
- Expertise in Python
- Implementation experience on Near Real time systems
- Experience implementing with ETL systems.
- Familiarity with IaC – Terraform, Ansible
- Work experience in healthcare domain a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks, TDD, and integration testing