Events Marketing Manager
Location: New York City, NY or Remote
We are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
As an Events Marketing Manager in NYC you will be responsible for organizing all of our in-person and, sometimes, online events. You will be the voice and face of the brand. You will own the end-to-end management of all events in the NYC area, from flagship sponsored events with the corporate legal and enterprise communities, to intimate roundtables with our customers, to rooftop hackathons and dinners.
You are a personable, high-energy marketer who loves to bring people together and deliver value through fun, interesting, engaging events. You are both creative and organized. You can own everything from creating content and collateral for the events through to negotiating with suppliers and managing multiple parallel projects to a high standard. You have brilliant attention to detail and are an excellent team player. You are a great communicator, in writing and verbally.
You will be part of the Marketing Team working closely with our in-team Designers, Brand and Growth Marketing. You will also work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Key Account Management, Customer Success.
We are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Plan and implement B2B marketing campaigns, especially conferences and in-person events.
- Own end-to-end execution of in-person, and sometimes virtual, events – from roundtables to industry tradeshows.
- Help in the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials and events collateral, working closely with Brand, Design and others in Marketing Team.
- Writing and proofing the copy for the range of marketing materials relating to events: websites, social media, emails, flyers, etc.
- Manage performance and ROI of events.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience as an Events Manager or in a similar role – ideally B2B marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple parallel projects to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, verbally and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smart, high-energy, self-starter.
- Ability to negotiate with venues, suppliers, sponsors.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from Growth Marketing, Content and Design.
- Broad understanding of best practice in events and digital media landscape, as well as social media platforms.
- Experience using CRM systems such as Pardot or Salesforce is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to organize and run engaging, memorable events for a hypergrowth SaaS company.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary. Participation in the Company ESOP.