Director of Product Management
The Director of Product Management is responsible for developing product strategies that maximize product/market fit, for developing and maintaining the product roadmaps and for supervising a team of product managers and user experience specialists. The product management team assesses user needs, identifies new market opportunities, creates and validates product specifications and coordinates product delivery activities across engineering, quality and marketing. The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- 5 or more years of experience identifying, designing and delivering on-line software products.
- 5 or more years of experience supervising product managers
- Recent experience in the construction industry strongly preferred.
- Must be comfortable and have experience interacting with senior management and executives in large, commercial enterprises.
- A track record of supporting sales with appropriate and timely insights into product direction and delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the stress inherent in working in a fast moving, high tech environment in a rapidly growing company and in a rapidly changing industry.