Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Waltham, MA
Our client is an Automation Software company looking for a full-stack customer marketer to join their team. This is a permanent full-time role.
- Build specific programs — including messaging, content strategy and development, across a variety of channels (direct email, in-product Marketing, etc.) — measured by increased net retention. This includes a short-term project focused on developing Product Tours to demonstrate value of expansion/additional modules to customers.
- Develop data-driven analyses of customer sentiment to determine where to focus to have the most impact on customer lifetime value.
- Map and manage the customer journey, aligning measurable marketing efforts to drive adoption and value realization.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued value and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Capture customer feedback in a meaningful and quantifiable fashion, using it to inform product roadmap development, sales strategy and customer success programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications. MBA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference for SaaS and B2B experience. Customer marketing and/or Product Marketing experience is strongly preferred. Experience with Digital and/or Demand Generation a big plus.
- Data-driven marketing approach — analyzing data, deriving insights and designing appropriate actions –along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
- Experience in developing customer messaging and translating complex technology to compelling stories.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive measurable customer engagement and advocacy. Experience with marketing automation, in particular Marketo, a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
- Strong analytical skills combined with an attention to detail.