Corporate Contract Recruiter
Location: Marlborough, MA
We are looking for an experienced corporate recruiter to join our team of talent hunters; this individual will identify top talent to add to our family, and play a key role in the company’s growth across the company.
- Execute against the current hiring plan by finding top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture; this role will span across multiple teams and levels
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategically source a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn and other search methods
- Build a diverse talent pipeline in a competitive tech market
- Manage Applicant Tracking System; this includes setting the interview plan, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
- Drive candidates through the recruitment process in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Educate and sell candidates on the value proposition of joining our team.
- Build employer brand locally by driving content, attending events, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience from sourcing through offer
- A background working both in agency & in-house (preferred)
- Skilled sourcer who’s prepared to hunt for top talent
- A passion for finding the best candidates and creativity in their approach
- Strong intuition as to whether candidates should move forward in each stage of the interview process
- A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority