Location: Marlborough, MA
- Organize and verify components. Assemble sub or final assemblies in a safe & timely fashion per blueprints or technical documents. Solder wires and cable connections (if applicable)
- Complete and maintain quality and assembly documentation as required
- Comply with, participate in, and maintain 6S events and follow-ups
- Maintain and/or participate in daily management boards (if applicable)
- Assists with/complete inventory transactions
- Initiates proper disposition of defective parts using NCE process
- Accountable for inventory accuracy
- Accountable for daily completion of NCE process
- Able to work in a team environment • Perform equipment maintenance as required
- Understand and comply with all work safety rules and regulations
- Participate in cross-training to meet schedule needs
- Work on special projects as requested
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed Physical Demands The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/moving and carrying products weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Electro/Mechanical Assembler 1 Rev. 001 Quality System Document Page 2 of 2 ADM-0001-T02, Rev. 002
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, and/or moderate noise levels.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes with Impact and Compression Protection Must be worn
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0 – 1+ years of manufacturing experience
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) knowledge a plus
- Basic Knowledge of ORACLE and AGILE application preferred
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, crimpers, soldering, multi-meter, and oscilloscope
- Ability to read and follow electro-mechanical assembly drawings, procedures, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to follow Hologic written procedures to maintain GMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification.
- IPC Certified a plus
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Outlook. Knowledge of Excel is a preferred